Currently, there are a series of restrictive measures. For all federations, athletes and staff must observe the following guidelines.
- All teams must present a negative PCR test upon entering the country within 96 hours before their departure to enter Colombia and also comply with the UCI indications.
- Following local regulations, all visitors must complete an entry and exit form, called check-mig.
- Teams must reserve their hotels through the travel department of the organizing committee. In this way, there will be better control over the spread of the virus.
- Some athletes and attendants could be tested for COVID upon arrival. Be patient and respectful with this process.
- Any participant who tests positive for COVID will be required to isolate themselves for a required period of time before the return trip. The organizing committee will help the participants but is not responsible for the additional costs incurred.
- The OC plans to create bubbles with the national official health authorities to offer the participants safe official hotels and transportation within the hotel and the velodrome. More details will be available regarding this in a later communication.
- To enter the stage, exclusive entrances, physical distance, and disinfection areas for participants will be guaranteed. The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is mandatory.
- The organization will carry out temperature controls on all people who enter the venue and anyone who shows high results on two occasions will have to perform a new covid test.
- The national health authority will appoint a covid officer and a covid doctor as special advisers.
- The organization will work closely with the UCI to verify any breach of the regulations and apply the corresponding sanctions.
- The current situation is changing and all decisions will be announced in due course.
More information Cell / WhatsApp +57 300 5339855