Home » News
Cali, december 3rd / 2010
41 Nations and 13 professional teams confirmed.
Numbers of World Cup.
|Maria Luisa Calle will be a colombian star in Track World Cup UCI Cali 2010.
General Director and Technical Director of second stage of Track UCI World Cup Cali 2010, had received register form of 41 national federations and 13 professional teams. Then 54 teams will be in Alcides Nieto Patiño.
This is the list:
|National Teams (41)
|Professional Teams (13)
Cespa Euskadi, Kingdom of Navarra, Cataluña and FGN Full Gas Natural (Spain)
Treads.com and OUCH (USA)
Lokomotiv and MTT (Russia)
Chanel Cyclo Tokio (Japan)
JAY Team (Australia)
Numbers of World Cup
- 41 nations registred to second stage of Track UCI World Cup Cali 2010.
- 337 riders will be in track of Alcides Nieto Patiño velodrome. 211 men and 126 women.
This is a new record of riders in 10 editions of World Cup Cali since 1996.
- 483 people registred as delegates, sport directors, mechanics, and masseurs.
- 9 UCI registred professional teams.
- 34 members in Russia delegation: 15 riders in national team and 7 of Lokomotiv and MTT professional teams..
- 22 members in Colombia team: 15 riders (9 men and 6 women), 2 sport directors, técnicos, 2 mechanics and 1 delegate.
- 236 rooms in 5 hotels reserved by UCI World Cup Cali 2010 organization.
- En Cali estarán presentes 10 pisteros que en la actualidad son poseedores de records mundiales:
Kevin Sireau (France): 200 meters (9"572)
Chris Hoy (Great Britain): 500 meter (24"758) and team sprints, with Jason Kenny and Jamie Staff (42"950)
Edward Clancy (Great Britain): team pursuitn (3´53"314) with P. Manning, G. Thomas y B. Wiggins
Simona Krupeckaite (Lituania) 200 meters (10"793)
Sarah Hammer (United States): individual pursuit (3´22"269)
New Zealand pursuit team: Rushlee Buchanan, Laura Ellis y Alison Shanks (3´21"552)
Laurent Tamayo (United States) pursuit team with Sarah Hammer y Dotsie Bausch (3´19"569, unresolved approval UCI).